Yay! It's Monday. [/sarcasm]
- The secret to losing weight is to eat a whole lot less than you've been eating. The secret to doing that, apparently, is to take it in phases--first give up all crap food* but eat as much as you want of good food** for about six months; then for another six months cut good food consumption back to the caloric levels recommended for your height, build and age by "recognized authorities"; and finally decide that you're gonna have to get used to being hungrier than that because the authorities are wrong--which for me is involving some hypnosis.
- Google Chrome does not yet apparently support Windows XP Professional in the NT Server environment. Alas! Because I really like it at home, and I'd like to like it at work.
- Dean Winchester really is a very attractive character.
- It is a bit of a slog, getting through Battlestar Galactica season 2.0 because of all the dire containing no Leoben.
- Working thirteen hour days--news flash--continues to suck***.
*Crap food contains: HCFS or any other kind of corn that isn't actual yellow kernels you can see, MSG in any form (and oh! there are so many forms!), hydrogenated or altered fats, growth hormones, artificial sweeteners, artificial colors, artificial flavors, stuff with more than five ingredients--particularly if you're not sure how some of them are pronounced or can't picture them in your head; flesh of animals fed their own kind.
**Good food: Pretty much everything else.
***Although I overslept and came in quite late, so really? More like an 11.5 hour day. Slacker!