Over the last couple of weekends, I've made two trips to Home Depot, three visits to the corner hardware store, three jaunts to IKEA; I've used up 40 hollow-wall anchors, a Ryobi battery pack, a Philips screwdriver bit, and a quart each of drywall mud, primer, and paint; and I've required several ibuprofen tablets...
Area 1.2, Living Room TV Corner, started out here:
then took this detour:
but finally today arrived at its destination:
Meanwhile, Areas 3.1.a, b, and c, Kitchen Hardware Shelves and The Floor Underneath 'Em, which started out here:
are also completely finished, with help today from avventura1234:
Holy shit, that was a lot of work! That's FOURTEEN areas done now. Fifty-two more to go.
I'm going to bed.